Friday, February 22, 2013

Modern Femme loves...Hermes scarves

My family members are devotees of Hermes.  The men love the ties, the women the scarves.  None are ever discarded, we pass them down generation to generation.  I have some of my grandmother's scarves in icy blue and dusty olive, my husband has a cheerful assortment of my (now retired) father's ties.

Besides their swoon-inducing colors and designs, Hermes scarves can be all the accessory a lady needs.  In a perfect world, where I would have closets full of Hermes scarves, I would only need one dress, five scarves, and some matching heels for a different look every day of the week.    


A sheath and her scarves



And sometimes an Hermes scarf is more than just a scarf.  Look at the delightful transformations of these French masterpieces:


 
Bisous mes cheries,
MF

1 comment:

  1. But how would they go with the shrink plastic jewelry I am making tonight? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...