Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Modern Femme lives!

My dearest readers.  WHERE have I been?

Please forgive my long absence.  I've been here, in the ether, but bogged down with uninteresting to-do lists (some of which I will post about later!) and other assorted odds and ends.   But who cares about me, how are YOU?

Since I last posted, here are some snippets of what I've been up to since February (mon Dieu!):

I enjoyed the one snowfall we received this winter, a light dusting at best.
 
No snowmaggedon for us this year.
Mr. MF, Bebe and I went to the National Aquarium - which is rather underwhelming, I must admit - and enjoyed watching Bebe experience his first fish sighting.

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.
I was delighted to see a new restaurant was opening in my neighborhood...

Les Fruits de Mer - be still my beating heart!
...and subsequently was delighted to eat there, thanks to the Maman and Papa of Modern Femme.  Merci buckets, mes parents!

Spring brought her own delights...

Curvy pink blossoms and linear marble.

Including picking out an adorable easter outfit for Bebe...

One is never too young to sport a blazer for holidays.

And preparing for someone's first birthday party!


Turning one is hard work! Thank goodness for this tower of cupcakes.
 The birthday presents Bebe received were all wonderful, especially this fun nylon tunnel.

Is that a light at the end of the tunnel, or is it Daddy?
Summer is bringing its own glorious diversions, like family strolls along the Billy Goat Trail...

Onwards, my men.
More pedantic (but no less exciting) things like a Costco near my house!

Gogo Squeeze - the snack of infant champions.
And, finally, this summer is witnessing Bebe's creative wearing of socks.

This is how we do footwear in Chez MF.
 My dear readers, I hope this post helps to smooth over my absence.  As you can see, there's been lots of fun and some work going on!  But never fear, the posts, they are a'coming.  With my new schedule (more to come on that), you can plan on two to three new posts a week.  Thanks for checking in and, naturellement, coming back.

Kisses!
MF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...