Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Weekly menus....Spice is Niiiiice

(Hello my dear readers! I hope you all had a nice weekend, and for those of us in the US, a nice long holiday weekend. )

As Mr. Modern Femme will tell you, I am a spice fiend.  I love food that is both full of spices, and food that is spicy hot.  I have an addiction to Tabasco sauce (even have the mini bottles in my desk drawer) and I have to be regulated with crushed red pepper flakes.  I can't help it!!

I'm married to a meat and potatoes guy, but luckily, his love of flavor and spicy food has grown exponentially over the last decade.  Phew! Here's what's cooking this week at Chez Modern Femme (these recipes were all from my recipe binder, so where possible I have linked to the recipe on the net):

Aromatically yours,
xoxo,
MF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...