Thursday, November 8, 2012

Today's Modern Femme: Andrea

We are all of us Modern Femmes - gorgeous, vibrant, spiritual, energetic, multitasking amazons.  We pass each other in the street, wait behind each other in lines, and work side by side every day.  In celebration of our fabulousness I am starting the series “Today’s Modern Femme,” a collection of snapshots of fellow Modern Femmes, out and about and doing their thing.
Our inaugural post features the gorgeous Andrea, whose plum jacket and confident stride caught my eye this morning.  I asked her to share some of her thoughts on fashion, this season’s must-haves, and the movies.
The lovely Modern Femme Andrea.

MF: Hi Andrea! What are you wearing today?
Andrea:  Hi! I’m wearing a Via Spiga jacket, J.Crew jeans, and M.I.A boots.
MF:  Fabulous. Tell me, what do you have in your closet this season that you love? 
Andrea: I have these Via Spiga boots that I got at Nordstrom’s that are over the knee and I absolutely love them.  For any woman living somewhere that gets colder than 40 degrees, over the knee boots are essential.
MF:  So true.  And our last question - any upcoming movies you’re dying to see?
Andrea:  I want to see Lincoln, because I love Daniel Day Lewis.
Thanks Andrea for kicking off this series!   If you covet Andrea’s look, here are some suggestions:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...